Improvements on DIPLODOCUS Communication Patterns
- SD panels of CP: better differentiate between the different instances: the icon, and the graphical representation.
- Syntax checking activates wrong icons. BTW, what does the syntax checking perform?? Could we generate an internal avatar representation and then simulate the CP?
- Specialize the instances (Storage, Control, Transfer) and the messages (TransferRequest, Read, Write, TransferTerminated). Read(size, ...), Write(size, ...), TR(size, ...), TT(...)
- Make a syntax checker: should verify the declaration of attributes, the validity of messages, the fact that there is a unique initiator which must be a Control instance
- Mapping of ports on CP: the user must precise to which storage of the CP the port corresponds. Thus, we can map different port. Finally, every time there is a write in a storage, we must know if this corresponds to a mapped port - in that case, the write must occur in a channel that is connected to the corresponding port.
- Automatically transform mapped CPS to a corresponding internal tml structure
- Automatically evaluate with a default mapping the syntax of a communication pattern