Adding new displaying option for timeline diagram (with and without reduce idle time) and Moving tests from ui.tml to tmltranslator
Hi Prof, In this merger request I have done:
- Allow user to select between reduce or do not reduce idle time trace on timeline diagram:
- (if Enable IdleTime Scaling is selected it means the idle time trace will be reduce and vice versa)
- Re-write tests using the files like .tmap and .tml instead of .xml and move them back to tmltranslator package. That why there were a lot of changes in this commit.
- The ui.TestGTMLModeling first failed on my PC, but after your latest commit it works like a charm.
- I have tested again all the tests both on my PC and Cadillac server and everything are OK. (In some cases I suggest you can "make clean" before running the tests to make sure every changes are applied correctly).
- After you confirm my merge is working well I will continue to upgrade the timeline diagram with more options like: allow user to display transactions in a selected duration, and always showing the labels when user scrolls.