Hello Prof, in this commit I have done:
- Replace default bus sliding time of 5 by the value in Bus configuration window (according to the master clock and the clock divider of the component).
- Add tests for this issue with many scenarios (Round Robin, Round Robin with Priority, Preempted and not Preempted)
- Make "Terminated" status not printed when using -help, -helpserver or -helpcommand; remove redundant blank lines.
- Add writing and reading functions for Bus slide time value when creating or parsing data from text file (.tarchi file)
- Set channel capacity with the right value (before it was set by the channel width) (Event and Request are not affected).
- Modify current tests to adapt the changes. (Because a lot of tests are modified so I suggest you need to make clean before running the tests)